Starts Monday 20 March 2023
Spring is in the air (well, almost), so it’s the perfect time to take a look at your wardrobe and get prepared for the season ahead.
Did you know that the majority of women wear just 20% of the contents of their wardrobe 80% of the time?
There are many reasons why this can happen, such as:
- leaving clothes in your wardrobe, even when they don’t fit, telling yourself that you will lose the weight and get back into them
- it was a bargain in the sale, but now you’re not sure how or when you will wear it
- you have been encouraged to buy something by a friend, whose style is completely different from your own
- you loved the garment when you bought it but every time you put it on, you just don’t feel great in it
- your circumstances and therefore your lifestyle has changed – different job, retirement, serious illness etc…
It’s time to make a change. Take the bull by the horns and let me guide you through a step-by-step process to clear the clutter and get the wardrobe you have dreamed of, so you always have something great to wear for every occasion.
The challenge will take place within a dedicated private Facebook group, as well as via email, so whether you are a social media fan or not, you can still take part.
Each day I will post a video of a simple task, so it’s not overwhelming, but will make a huge difference. I will also go live in the group each evening to answer your questions (you’ll receive copies of all the recordings by email too, so you won’t miss out).
Simply click the button below to find out more and secure your place.